Is there a Points / Rewards plugin here that I'm missing?

Looking at options for rewarding users for things like sharing on social sites... thinking I'll probably go with PunchTab or Cubepoints, unless there is one on here that I'm missing... in which case I'd like to try it before deciding.

If there isn't, any pointers on rewards plugins would be welcome. Specifically want to focus on rewarding users for inviting and sharing... even more specifically, not just for sharing, but giving extra points each time the link is actually clicked on by a unique IP.

• Solo-Man
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I'm definitely planning on using the Pay with a Like thing, for certain types of special content.

No problem... you can't have everything here :slight_smile: I just need to do a dry run of PunchTab, Cubepoints and whatnot, to see which works best with my setup, and what I'd like to specifically reward people for doing.

• elpino
    • The Crimson Coder

I Used Punchtab once is really good for US english audience they even provide their own coupons to the mix of rewards they share with your users, and you can add your own sweepstakes and rewards, and not to crappy rewards, they have apple card, eBay, amazon, Barnes n nobles, etc. But i took it out from the game site i had it cause the site was more for Europe audience, so sweepstakes are worthless for non us residents, this is more like a social media platform, if your site is gonna be a Corporate site them i recommend you using cubepoint cause you can make it your own.

• elpino
    • The Crimson Coder

Greetings Solo-Man, Political figures are very corporate type hehe, dont know if they will like a pop up window telling them to share so they can get a 5$ gift card from amazon, but you can deactivate their sweepstakes and just use your own, maybe a john maxwell sweepstakes and other political and motivational speakers, maybe Starbucks, etc, either way maybe cubepoint better way to go more corporate and political is the highest corporate type you can get.

• Solo-Man
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

@aecnu - It's a blog, with some simple community stuff and a sort of managed wiki / static content area - for centrists and moderates.

I'm going to be choosing my own rewards for the most part I think. They'll probably be discounts and giveaways to my Amazon/Zazzle store, with the occasional special thing. I might experiment with the sorts of thing everyone likes, like the gift cards.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.