Is there a Pro Sites combinations digest?

Hi,

I'd like to have a global look of :
- all WPMUD Dev that provide some combinations when used with Pro Sites
- a quick reminder for each one about what Pro users (payings customers) get when they pay (using Pro Sites and the other plugin)

Does it exist?

Thanks!

Rupok

Hi Arom77,

Thanks for asking. I'm really sorry but I'm not exactly sure about your requirement. Did you ask for the list of the plugins which you can integrate with Pro Sites or did you ask for the list of plugins you can make available for Pro Sites users having a paid site? If the first, one, then I'm afraid, we don't have a list of plugins which can be integrated with Pro Sites because possibilities are infinite. Suppose you have a custom captcha plugin which is not developed by us. Even that plugin might be integrated with Pro Sites signup. So it's really tough to list. However, if you have any specific target to achieve, please let us know. In that case, we can tell you which plugin you can integrate with Pro Sites for achieving your purpose. Most common plugins from us which are usually integrated with Pro Sites by our users are New Blog Template, Domain Mapping etc.

Regarding your second question, are you referring to the "Premium Plugins" which come with different levels of Pro sites? In that case, it depends on which plugins you are adding in Premium Plugins package. Suppose you added three plugins for a Pro Site Level. So if anyone buys that level, he will be able to use those three plugins.

Please let us know if I understood anything wrong and in that case, please describe a little more so we can understand better and give you proper guidelines. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Kasia Swiderska

Hello Arom77,

My question is about WPMU DEV plugins that provide out of the box (inside their settings) specific options that can be exclusive to paying customers.

That would be Domain Mapping, Google Analytics and MarketPress. In case of the MarketPress only when its Network activated and its about which payment gateway pro site levels can use.

In case of the rest of the plugins they integrate to work with Pro SItes (like Affiliates to reward referrers for paid singups or Multisite Theme Manager to manage themes depending on level) or they can be available as whole plugins depending on the level of the pro site.

Let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia