Is there a shortcode for Subscribe by Email?

Is there a shortcode for this plugin?

elyakimsamuel

Hi Timothy, Not sure where I am supposed to post the feature request as I am new here. I foresee myself making gray use of the subscribe by email widget however coming from subcribe2, I too would love to see/need a short code integration so that I can post the form directly in my posts.

Also,

Is there any way to ask you guys to add a dropdown category select for what the users want to subscribe to? I tend to post a lot and would hat to overdose people when all they might have wanted was a subsription to a single category or topic. This would take the widget over the top!!!

And final question, How do i customize the look of the buttons/box itself?

Thanks!!!

Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

You are free to open a new thread, if it's in the wrong place don't worry we can then move the new thread

I foresee myself making gray use of the subscribe by email widget however coming from subcribe2, I too would love to see/need a short code integration so that I can post the form directly in my posts.

At the moment, it's only a widget and so you couldn't then add a the form in a post itself.

Is there any way to ask you guys to add a dropdown category select for what the users want to subscribe to? I tend to post a lot and would hat to overdose people when all they might have wanted was a subsription to a single category or topic. This would take the widget over the top!!!

At the moment it is all or nothing with regards to categories, but that is a cool idea. Lets leave it in this feature request thread.

Our other newsletter plugin doesn't take new posts (you create the newsletter) but does allow you to setup different checkboxes for your users to subscribe to.

You could use that instead and then just send out weekly newsletters as a summary of your weekly posts.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-newsletter/

And final question, How do i customize the look of the buttons/box itself?

That can be done with CSS and will be affected by the theme. If you could open a new thread for that and include a direct link to where the widget is then I could advise further.

Take care.