Is there a shortcode for the Events+ plugin?

Hello, I am using the Bounce responsive theme, the theme uses a sidebar system which creates a unique widget per assigned content. So far, this has worked well for everything except the Events+ plugin. I think it is because of the way Events+ is associated with a page. I am thinking whether it would work If choose a different page to show events through using a shortcode, as this worked with the Directory plugin. If not this, does anyone have any suggestions to make sidebars/widgets work for my Events+ plugin installation?

Here is the area: http://ceric.org/learning/

The Bounce help file: http://ghostpool.com/help/bounce/help.html#sidebars-widgets

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Robert Ford,

Thank you for your feedback which is certainly appreciated.

While logged into the admin Dashboard –> Events –> Short codes it is indeed giving short code syntax and brief explanations.

Is there a specific issue going on with your installation that you want us to possiblky address?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ceric,

Thank you for that great point and rather then the possibility I give a wrong answer which is worse then no answer, I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us and clarification of the exact syntax used for these items.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hi,

Each of the attribute explanations also comes with a sample in a tooltip. This particular attribute means that you can narrow the shortcode output to events from a particular Event category. The attribute accepts either a numeric category ID, or the category slug – both of which can be found on the Event Categories page (wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=eab_events_category&post_type=incsub_event). For an example, say you have a category named “Awesome events”, which has ID 42:

[eab_archive category="42"]

Assuming the category slug is “awesome-events”, you could also do something like this:

[eab_archive category="awesome-events"]

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.