Is there a step-by-step how-to for setting up GridMarket?

I am a newbie. A longtime newbie, if that makes sense. I suppose I'm committed to newbie-ism (sadly). In any case, I have gridmarket active (kultbrands.com). Theme options tell me "want a theme that works right out of the box with ease right? " I do! So... how would I create a page that looks like Tammi's? Is there a manual dedicated to this theme? Thanks in advance.

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi @wpmuser

Aren't we all newbies in something :slight_smile: And with technology ever changing we have to continuously keep up with new things, so at some point or another we have to start again, relearn, evolve :slight_smile:

Unfortunately there is no official user guide for the GridMarket theme on our site except the Usage guide. However, let me guide you through the basic steps in more detail:

• After installing the FrameMarket theme, you will access the wp-content/themes/framemarket folder via your FTP client.
    • Here you’ll see another directory entitled themes with a gridmarket folder. Move this folder to the same wp-content/themes directory to match framemarket as shown below.

BEFORE: wp-content/themes/framemarket/themes/gridmarket

AFTER: wp-content/themes/gridmarket

• Now that you've got the GridMarket theme installed in the wp-contents/themes folder, go to WP Admin Dashboard » Appearance » Themes and activate the GridMarket theme.
    • After activating, go to WP Admin Dashboard » Appearance » Theme Options and customize your theme by completing each of the themeing option fields.
    • Specifically pay attention to the 'Theme Specific Styling' box as you can select the base style for the GridMarket there and you can then also further customize the color scheme by adding hex (#) color codes.

And this is the basics of GridMarket. After that, if you require further customization, please don't hesitate to be in touch and I will assist.

Have a great day and all the best with your project.

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.