Is there a way for me to set up Pay with a Like

Is there a way for me to set up Pay with a Like on the Events+ plugin and/or the Google Maps of an Event?

For example, if I wanted membership to be Free for all members, and then when they click on an event they could see the details section, but not the Map and directions. This way, if they want to attend the event, they will need to find out where it is, and therefore have to Pay with a Like in order to see the location.

AND HEY, I'm curious to know what the best points/rewards/badges plugin is to use?? Seems like you guys have one in place, but I don't see it offered.

• PC

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Is there a way for me to set up Pay with a Like on the Events+ plugin and/or the Google Maps of an Event?

You can use Pay with a Like but not when you are using the location tab for Google maps integration. If you are using the map shortcode in the event body then only you can use it.

AND HEY, I'm curious to know what the best points/rewards/badges plugin is to use?? Seems like you guys have one in place, but I don't see it offered.

The one we are using on the forums is a heavily modified version of bbPress and is not available as a plugin am afraid.

However you can use something like : http://wordpress.org/plugins/cubepoints/

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.