Is there a way I can configure coursepress pro so that

Is there a way I can configure coursepress pro so that I can sell signups through my CRM (Ontraport)? I can take payments through them and set up access levels to certain Wordpress pages or posts. However, I can't set the access levels on the Coursepress pro pages.

Can i run the whole course through shortcodes or something? Any ideas are appreciated.
Thank you,
Rich

• Rupok

Hi Rich

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Is there a way I can configure coursepress pro so that I can sell signups through my CRM (Ontraport)?

Currently, it's not possible out of the box. Still it can be done, but this will require huge amount of custom coding which is beyond our support scope.

You can hire developers from our Jobs Section. Please note, developers found in our jobs section are not associated with us. So please communicate with them well before you hire anyone and make any payments.

I can take payments through them and set up access levels to certain Wordpress pages or posts. However, I can't set the access levels on the Coursepress pro pages

Courses are more complex than regular pages and posts and will require more action than just setting access level.

Can i run the whole course through shortcodes or something?

We have a bunch of shortcodes for CoursePress Pro. You can get all shortcodes with documentation if you go to your "WordPress Dashboard > CoursePress Pro > Settings > Shortcodes" section.

Please let us know if you have further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok