Is there a way to add sub-menus to the Easy Blogging plugin menu items?

On the Menu Items for the easy blogging plugin, i dont see anyway to add sub-menu items to a "parent" item.

For example -- if i want to have the menu item "Themes" open up into a few sub menu items that read "Manage Themes" "Free Themes" & "Premium Themes", can i accomplish that with the current options of the plugin? I want this option obviously to conserve space, so only when the user clicks on "Themes" will it then open and display the 3 Sub-Menu Items to choose from for themes.

Looking forward to your response.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @servicehunter1

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Easyblogging only supports one level of menu items

I am not sure how easy will it be to add the submenu items but it will certainly require some custom modification to the code.

Let me see if I can get some direction from our lead developer @Vladislav on this issue.

Cheers, PC

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Multi-level menus are currently not supported in the current main theme the plugin is shipping with. Although this could very likely be implemented technically, there is the question of "easiness" of multi-level menus - the first and most important use case of Easy Blogging is to make the default WordPress dashboard an easier place to get around, highlighting the items of interest in the most obvious way.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there!

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.