Is there a way to allow a membership rank to view X amount of a certain content type within a month?

I'd like to offer a premium membership that allows users to view a certain type of content, but not unlimited. So, for example they'd be able to view 4 pieces of protected content, or paid events with the events+ plugin for free with their membership, instead of giving them access to all of a particular piece of content.

I'm particularly interested in having this work with Events+, I looked through to see if you guys had some sort of userpoints/credits plugin but I see you haven't gotten to that yet. :slight_smile:

• Patrick

Hi @atomicduo

Welcome to the forums!

You are quite right; it is currently not possible with Membership.

However, we are working on an integration addon for Events+ that will allow you to use MarketPress to sell attendance to events, and leverage all the payment gateways available.

MarketPress can use CubePoints as a payment gateway, and you can "gift" users with a pre-determined amount of points at registration.

Stay tuned for the update to Events+ (still ironing out the kinks). This may provide you with a workable alternative.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.