Is there a way to Bulk confirm subscription on Subscribe by email plugin?

Is there any option to Bulk confirm subscribers listed as "Awaiting confirmation" on Subscribe by email plugin? I see the option to manually confirm them one by one, but I’d like to be able to bulk confirm them, if possible. Not sure if this could be easily achieved by adding some custom code.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Michael,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently there's no "out of the box" way to do it but I checked the plugin and created a small "mod" for you, if you want to give it a try. Please note: this solution includes modified core files of the Subscribe by Email plugin so use it at your own risk. Be aware please that this is not a standard and the changes would also be overwritten upon any update to the plugin.

That said, I have attached a .zip file to this post. To apply the solution to your site, download the file and extract (un-zip) it to your local drive, then access the site via FTP or cPanel "File Manager" and:

- go to the "/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-by-email/admin/tables/" folder
    - make a backup of the "subscribers-table.php" file so you could restore it in case anything went wrong
    - upload "subscribers-table.php" file there from the .zip archive that I shared.

After that, go to the "Subscrptions -> Subscribers" page in your site's dashboard and you should see "Confirm Subscriptions" action added to the "Bulk Actions" drop-down box. If you check non-confirmed users on the list, select that action and click on "Apply" that should "bulk-confirm" them.

I've tested it on my own test site and it did the trick there. I would, however, suggest testing it first on some staging/test site as it's not an "official solution", just to make sure that it's working for you as well.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.