Is there a way to change the content of the discount 'popup' box?

When the discount box comes up, there are a couple of issues.

First, I don't want the button to say "Download". The link takes the user to my store page (on gumroad). I'd like to change "Download" to "Buy Now" or something like that.

Also, it's quite scrunched. Can I change the size. And maybe the font too?

• Aicee Taguilaso

Hey there, Alex!

To change the text Download to Buy Now, can you please access your site through FTP and go over these files?

Open the two files, look for this line of code below and please apply the changes..

Before Editing:

if ("download_url" == data.type) {
    			html += '<p><a href="' + data.result + '" class="button"><span><strong>Download</strong></span></a></p>';

After Editing:

if ("download_url" == data.type) {
    			html += '<p><a href="' + data.result + '" class="button"><span><strong>Buy Now</strong></span></a></p>';

Please take note, that because you're editing plugin's files, you may need to apply these changes again when you update the plugin. Because your changes will be overwritten by plugin's updates.

For changing the size of the Download button url, please use this CSS code, I also, adjusted the margin top of the button.

#wdsm-popup_body .wdsm_result .button {
        margin-top: 20px;
    .wdsm_result .button span {
        font-size: 20px;

Add this to your child theme's style.css (if you have one), or to your theme's Custom CSS section, or you can try using this plugin - Simple Custom CSS (once installed, it will appear on your Appearance > Custom CSS).

If you have other questions, just let me know. :slight_smile:

• Ash

Hello @Alex

I hope you are well today.

You can use our Ultimate Branding plugin, and with its' Network Wide Text Change module, you can change any text to anything.

Another way is to use language file, edit with poedit and use that one.

Or, you can edit the text in /plugins/social-marketing/lib/class_wdsm_social_marketing.php line no 310 and change Download to Buy Now. But, in this case, this changes will be lost in next update. So it's worth to note down this changes somewhere and apply again after your updates.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.