Is there a way to display the Pro Sites expiration date in the sites display for the network?

There are times I get surprised by Pro Site expiration's. It would be great if the expiration date was displayed in the Network dashboard that displays the Sites. Right now it just shows the level for each one. Is there a way to do this or can we add this as a feature request for the future?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello there

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

You can see the expiration date by clicking on the level. It will send you to the site details page and there you can see the expiration date.

Please let me know if it is helpful and feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• klevur
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Not what I was referring to, I know that can be done but what I was asking may be more of a feature request. When you view the Network -> Sites there is a summary page that shows the Prosite details of what package belongs to what site.

BUT.. what would be great would be to see the Pro Site Expiration on that page as well so we can easily view when a site is expiring. While I am wishing an update on when a site is getting close to expiring would be great.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi there

Yes, I agree, it would be nice feature. I am marking this as a feature request.

If you want this feature now, you can do so with some custom coding. Please go to /plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites.php line no1526, replace the line with:

$columns = array_merge ($first_array, array('psts' => __('Pro Site', 'psts'), 'expire' => __('Expire Date', 'psts')), $columns);

Then in line 1542 add the following:

if ( $column == 'expire' ) {
    		  $expire = $this->get_expire($blog_id);
    		  echo date_i18n(get_option('date_format'), $expire);
    		}

Note that, it would be lost when you will update your plugin. So, please do so after you update the plugin.

Please let me know if it is helpful and feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Would you please send me your ftp and login details so that I can try for you?

To send details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash
    Details: Send all required details (admin info and/or ftp details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.
    Also post a note here once you send the info.

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.