Is there a way to get multiple posts from each network blog to appear on the main page?

I would like the 2 or 3 most recent posts from each network blog to appear on the main page. Is there a way to make this happen?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @nathan_lake

I hope you are well today and thanks for your question.

I've just checked this and out of the box if you go to your main site in your network > network theme > advanced options.

You can choose the network posts and how many posts per page and you can also choose if you'd like to exclude any posts.

But you want to limit this to only 3 blogs per blog on the main network site correct?

Thank you!

KInd Regards
    Jack.

• nathan_lake
    • New Recruit

Limiting the maximum number is not that important. What I want is the ability to get more than one post from each network site to appear. Right now, I am only getting the single most recent post from each.

The Advanced Options setting for "Number Of Blog Posts Per Page" controls how many total posts are displayed per page on the main site, not how many posts per member site are displayed. Note on my site right now, I have the Number of Blog Posts Per Page set to 4. Since I only have 3 sites, only 3 are appearing, but still only one per site.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @nathan_lake

I hope you are well today and sorry about the delay here.

I have checked this on my own site and can't currently replicate this, can you send me some wp network admin details to check this on your site please?

If that's possible please send to contact(at)wpmudev.org with the subject line Attn: Jack Kitterhing

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.