Is there a way to Integrate Pro-Site with Membership 2?

Ok been looking at this from 5 ways to sunday and cant seem to come up with an answer.
On my membership site I have different membership levels and want to control how many themes and plugins they get for differentlevels. But do not want them to get charged twice with the membership.

For instance:
Membership free- They can build a website under WantingToSucceed.com/yoursite but only have access to 5 themes and basic plugins.
Premium- get access to all themes and plugins as well as my graphic suite.
If this isnt possible I guess I can just can the free membership and go with the paid option.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Ruppert Marketing, Michael here! :slight_smile:

We'd discussed this in today's live chat, but just to recap for folks reading this later, this'd be something that would require custom development (as you were looking to have a membership for each Pro Site level, and have each membership be automatically assigned to a Pro Site level).

This part though:

On my membership site I have different membership levels and want to control how many themes and plugins they get for differentlevels.

Wouldn't require custom development, as Pro Sites already has two modules that allow to restrict access to plugins & themes based on the Pro Site level (said modules being the "Premium Plugins" & "Premium Themes" modules). :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.