Is there a way to keep all page content in the main content area while using an upfront theme?

I'm trying to understand upfront more. When I add elements (like a carousel), where are they stored? Where in the database?
Is there any way I can add elements directly into the page content so it can still be accessed from WordPress?

• Ash

Hello sell

When you add an element, it is stored in databased as a serialized data. Those are also cached by upfront itself. And those data can only be parsed by upfront framework. So, if you change the theme, there is no way to make it work.

Is there any way I can add elements directly into the page content so it can still be accessed from WordPress?

This is not possible either. The page content in upfront is just for the content part. When you add an element in upfront, that is added outside of page content and save as post meta. And those post metadata is fetched by upfront framework. Even if you manually fetch that meta data, those will not work for other theme, as the supporting codes/files are within upfront framework.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.