! Is there a way to link an event (from Events+)

Hi !

Is there a way to link an event (from Events+) to an access level of Membership (like link an event to a buddypress group) ?

Thanks !

• Patrick

Hi @Pictao

Associating an event with a Membership access level or a BuddyPress group are two different things. But you can do both, yes. :slight_smile:

There is an addon in Events+ for Membership integration that allows you set which access level will be exempt from payment for specific events.

There is also an addon in Events+ that enables you to associate specific events with specific BuddyPress groups.

To activate them, scroll down in Events+ settings and activate BuddyPress: Group Events and Membership Integration. You will then see additional options appear in the "Event Details" section of the editor when you create or edit an event (screenshot).

• Pictao

HI,
    thanks for the answer (very fast, and with a screen ! :O) :slight_smile:

I already use the addons to link events+ with buddypress group. It is awesome.

I want exactly the same with access level : link an event to an access level (all my event are free, and i only have free registration), and, if i do not have this access level, i do not see the event in the list, or in the widget.

The addons Membership Integration is about Fee/Price, and not about visibility of the event (correct me if i'm wrong). It's not exactly the same thing.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.