Is there a way to make the support plugin work on a single

Is there a way to make the support plugin work on a single site?

Are there plans for a single site version?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @marketus

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

At the moment, I’m afraid the support system can’t be used on a single site install, the plugin is designed for use with a multisite install for support tickets to be sent to super admin.

Currently the support plugin is undergoing re-coding, and I will pass your feedback on to the lead developer on this plugin @ignacio

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and if we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards

Jack.

• Ignacio
    • HummingBird

Hi MarketUS.

As my colleague said, the plugin only works on multisites as is designed to open tickets from subsites, then a super admin can check the tickets and reply them.

Anyway, I’d like to know your idea about how to make it work on a single site. Were you thinking in something especific. I can’t promise to add that functionality but we are always opened to them.

Regards.

• MarketUS
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

It appears that it is a great plugin and provides the same functionality as OSTicket and others.

My thought is to use it as a support system for my registered clients. They do not need their own site, so I did not use MU.

If there is a better way to do what I want, I am all ears.

Check http://www.marketus.com and see what I do.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.