Is there a way to make the Ultimate Branding control panel

Is there a way to make the Ultimate Branding control panel only available to one admin user? I would like it hidden from everyone but me, including other admins.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Orry,

Hope you're doing well today! Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community :slight_smile:

Do you still want the admins to edit other plugins? If not, then you can give them another user role instead - if other user roles are too restrictive then you can use this user role editor plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/

It allows you to add capabilities to other users.

You can also create a new user role if you like. Another option that is a simple one you can do is just hide the menu item through CSS. The page will still be accessible by all admins, but you will be the only one that knows the actual url :slight_smile: you can bookmark the url beforehand if you like then use this css to hide the menu item:

.toplevel_page_branding {
    display: none;
    }

You can add that to the Ultimate Branding Admin CSS module, then the other admins won't be able to remove it unless they know the direct url to the Branding settings.

Hope that makes sense! Let me know if you need any further assistance here.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.