Is there a way to monitor the points I've give out?

Is there a way to monitor the points I've give out? Sometimes I go back to a post and can't remember if I've given someone points.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Grace,

Thanks for your post.

Even I wanted to figure it out at when I was not on staff but couldn't :smiley:

We can track how many points we have received but not how many we have given. Perhaps @Mason has to say something about it :slight_smile:

PS : I always mention on the post on which I am giving someone gift points. Something like : "Thanks for your help on this post Grace, sending a few points your way"

And after that if I forget, I am most likely to receive a buzz on that thread by Grace asking "Where are the points :smiley:"

Cheers
    PC

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@PC or @MTB1701 hi guys just a quick question when in the dashboard and looking at the points you have recieved how far back does the listing show is it just a few days or a limit on the number displayed etc.?

The reason I am asking is its kind of hard to see whats the ratio of point recieved from posts to points recieved from helping.

I was just looking back through my emails and saw one set of points i hadnt said thankyou for and couldnt find it in the dashboard, and it was quite a large amount and was just going to click the link in the list but cant see it.

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

@tom.eagles

Good to see you again!

If you check your points from the profile link in the forum they are "I think it’s called paginated" anyway the list is shortened to make room.

You can get the complete list via the WPMU Dev dashboard. I am not logged into any of my site now, but if you click around you will find it.

If not let me know and i will find it for you later. :slight_smile:

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Grace,

Currently you can view the points you've received but not the ones you've given out. I do think it would be cool to see who you've given points to (and the amounts and why) so we'll see what can be done about that.

The link to view all the points you've received (as opposed to just a few) is:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/profile/USERNAME/reputation

And note that WordPress doesn't allow for special characters, so if you had a period (.) for example it would be changed to a dash (-).

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.