Is there a way to offer multiple tickets in the same event?

I would like that my attendees would be able to subscribe for a 5km or 10km run with different prices? Also, is there a way to ask questions to future attendees? I would have to know their age, sex, e-mail adress and company. Finally, is there a way to make it impossible to link the I'm attending button so that they get the payement process going when they click on it?

Thanks alot.

Daniel Riou

• Hakan

Hi Daniel,

First of all thank you for being a member of WPMU Dev community.

Regarding your questions:

1. Unfortunately Events+ does not support multiple prices for a single event. A workaround may be creating two events with the same description.

2. Events+ does not natively support asking additional questions during RSVP. However, since a paid event requires registration, you may ask those questions during registration process with some additional plugins and/or custom codes.

3. I think for the last one you want the visitor only be able to RSVP after he makes the payment. The current process does not allow that, but please note that in the admin side you can always see who has paid and who just said he is attending but not paid. And since Events+ does not print tickets this should not be a problem unless it is a limited capacity event.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi @daniel_riou

Hope you're doing well.

I hope the input from Hakan helped.

As with my other posts to you, I will go ahead and resolve this topic as we haven't heard back from you in a while, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

Have a good day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.