Is there a way to reorder the page order in a unit? For

Is there a way to reorder the page order in a unit?

For example, I have a course with 4 units. After building Unit 3 with 7 pages I’ve been asked to move page 3 to page 1, page 4 to page 2, page 1 to page 3, and page 2 to page 4. All the while leaving pages 5, 6, and 7 as they are.

My initial reaction is distress because from what I understand this means that I will essentially have to blow up Unit 3 and start all over because the pages only appear in the order they were created. This gives me sad face…

Unless there is a better way?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Jonathan,

Hope you’re doing well today and thanks for your question!

This has actually already been placed on the roadmap for a future release by the dev. I will add this thread to the ticket for further support. It would definitely improve usability!

Thanks for bringing this up :slight_smile: in the meantime, you can duplicate the course so you have the content to reference still and then remove the pages and just copy and paste the content back in from the duplicated course.

Hope that helps Jonathan! Let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Tyler

• Bryan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I think that I am having the same issue, if not a very similar one. I can re-order units by drag-and-drop. I can reorder elements on a unit page by drag-and-drop. However, I can not reorder the actual pages within each unit. Am I missing something? If not, is this something that will be corrected in a future release? Is there a temporary hotfix that I can apply until then?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Bryan,

Thanks for chiming in with your support here!

I’ve let the developer know. This will more than likely be added in a future release but I don’t currently have an ETA on that.

Once it’s added we will let everyone in this post know :slight_smile:

Have a great rest of your day!

All the best,

Tyler

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @paul Day,

If this thread has been marked as closed, will those who are having problems with re-ordering pages still be notified when the problem is fully resolved.

When a new release is made that resolves issues reported from our users in the forums, we try to go back to the threads and post a reply saying it has been fixed, so yes. You’ll be notified about it. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Ari.

• Andy
    • Talking to Teens Host

Hey I know this thread has been dead for a while now but just wanted to say this feature really needs to be added!! It has been three years since this post and there is still no way to change the order of pages within a unit! Hoping to see it soon :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.