Is there a way to schedule newsletters to go out in sequence?

Hi,
I'd like to deliver newsletters in sequence for new members, like autoresponders. Is this possible? If not, is there a way to send past newsletters to new members?

Thanks,
MM

• Vaughan

hiya

thanks for the post.

i'm not so sure if you can schedule them in sequence. i don't think so.

you can manually send a past newsletter to new members by going to the newsletters page, then hit send on the newsletter you want to send.

tick the box that says "Don't resend to people that already had it sent to"

select the members you want, it's best to add those members to a new group, then you can just send to that group of people or hit send to all. those that have already received it shouldn't get sent it again.

hope this helps.

thanks.

• mariamar

Thanks, Vaughan,

That's doable. The thing is that after I send the first newsletter, I would then have to be sending the entire sequence manually to each member depending on when they sign in! Let's say I have 100 members, 20 register in january, 10 in february, 30 in may in different weeks (that's 4 newsletters) and 40 in june in different weeks (4 issues). Do you see how maddening that could be?

I have automessages, but that does not allow html, so I can't use it for the newsletter.

What can I do?

The only thing I can think of is to place the newsletter as a post/page. Could I then dripped it on schedule?

Thanks,
    MM