Is there a way to tell Anti-Splog to trust a given IP no

Hello.
Is there a way to tell Anti-Splog to trust a given IP no matter what?
If not, can you please add this?
It could be a text box somewhere in the settings where to put a list of trusted IPs. Registrations from these IPs will be always allowed.
Thanks.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @todor

I hope you had a great weekend!

That does sound like a good feature to have in there, alongside the current IP Blacklist feature.

I've moved this to the Features & Feedback forum to give the idea more exposure in the community, and have notified the plugin developer of the suggestion.

The more community support a feature request gets, the more likely it is to be considered for development.

+1s anyone?

• todor
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I agree it is a good feature :slight_smile:. Because I have seen people trying to register from a school IP and the plugin said it is 99% sure it is spam. The IP has very bad spam history in projecthoneypot and I need to whitelist it in order for all the people in there to be able to use our site. Lowering the percent in the settings is not an option because it is 99% sure :slight_smile:.
    If you add this whitelist feature, please write a reply on this page, so I know.
    Thanks.

• todor
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Another thing that would be usefull is an option to get an email when a blog is marked for spam automatically. This happens rarely and I want to review it manually so now I need to constantly check. Getting an email would be much better.

You can also do some kind of limit for the number of emails we would get a day just in case there is a huge spam attack so we don't get flooded with emails.

• Sumit Kumar
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello there @todor,

We appreciate your feedback here and really thank you for your continuous research with our plugin. These things is what help us to come out with new releases.

Coming back to here, the plugin is itself more interactive to check for spam blogs. However, to your request for mail notification, we have already marked this thread for "features and feedback". So, now, for any upcoming releases, we will come back to this thread to sort out this option to implement.

Hope, we will get such feedback from more users.
    Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Warm Regards,
    Sumit

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.