Is there a way to use Custom Admin Bar like how WPMUdev site does??

I have the logo displayed, but I want the custom horizontal menus too.

I can't figure out how to get it to do more than ONE custom menu.. for example WPMU has a logo + SEVEN horizantal menu options on the bar. (community, ask a question, live support, etc, etc)

that is what we want it to do also

Thanks,
Tyler

• PC

Hello Tyler,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums and sorry for the delay in response on this thread. It seems to have dropped of the feed and got missed.

This plugin does not cover adding more menu items to the admin bar but is focused on rebranding the main menu item which is created by WordPress and lets you remove and add links to that menu.

For adding another menu item, you can easily use a plugin like : http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/custom-adminbar-menus/ and you should be good to go.

This thread has already been marked to the attention of our lead developer as a feature request and we will look forward to add this kind of feature to this plugin in future releases if a lot of users demand for the same.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC