Is there a way to use Pro Sites with my own e-commerce system?

Is it possible to use Pro Sites with my own e-commerce system?

I'm using WooCommerce for everything else on the site, so it looks weird to have a separate system just for this.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

ProSites is a separate system as compared with Woo Commerce or any other eCommerce plugin.

I am afraid that out of the box it can not be integrated with Woo Commerce.

If at all you want to use it with your own ecommerce system, you will need to custom code the integration. Prosites uses WordPress multisite to provision sites for your clients and woo is used to manage a shop which are altogether different systems and process.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for posting back.

That is what I meant by

If at all you want to use it with your own ecommerce system, you will need to custom code the integration

It will need to be custom code where the IPN from woocommerce will have to be passed to Prosites plugin and a site would be upgraded.

ProSites has its own billing system which is integrated in the plugin. If you want to use it with Woo Commerce, a whole billing system will need to be redefined so that ProSites works using the gateways from WooCommerce.

If you want someone to do that for you, you can certainly use our Job Board here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.