Is there a way with prosites to disallow some levels from creating sites.

Hello
I am building a site with several areas. Will have a classifieds section and a forum of sorts on the main page and have multisites used for customers to create stores. Is there a way to make some levels in prosites able to create a site (only one site) and some levels only able to access the classifieds and forums and view the Stores to purchase stuff from them, but not able to make a site.

• Sajid

Hi @Deforest

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am afraid there is not such option/limitation to create limited number of sites with ProSites within a certain level. However its a good feature request, I am moving it to proper section to be considered for development in future versions of this plugin based on its popularity amongst other valuable members of community. More +1's a feature request gets the more chances of a request to be considered for development.

For restricted access to forums and classifieds, you can use Membership 2 plugin. Would not that work ?

However, if you want these features right away. Then perhaps you might consider hiring a third party developer from jobs board, to customize the plugin according to your requirements.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid