Is there an easy way to tell which sites are set to "private".

I'm using Multisite Privacy. I need to contact the sites admins of sites who have chosen the "private" option (Only registered users of this blog). What is the best way to find this out? There doesn't seem to be a way to filter this through the UI view of sites?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I'm using Multisite Privacy. I need to contact the sites admins of sites who have chosen the "private" option (Only registered users of this blog). What is the best way to find this out? There doesn't seem to be a way to filter this through the UI view of sites?

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to filter out what all sites have which setting on privacy and I also couldn't find a plugin to filter out sites like that.

I have sent a note to our lead developer @S H Mohanjith on this one to see if he has got us some direction on this one.

Cheers, PC

• Shawn
    • The Crimson Coder

It's not possible directly, however, you could write a quick script that would determine the blogs for you:

# replace 100 with the highest ID# of your blogs
    for ($i = 1; $i <= 100; $i++) {
    	$privacy = get_blog_option( $i, "blog_public", 1 );
    	if($privacy < 0){
    		echo "<p>Privacy set on blog $i</p>";
    	}
    }

You'll need to run this in the context of WP - so putting it in a simple plugin would be the easiest method.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.