Is there an eway gateway available for membership yet?

I know this has been asked before but I assume something may have been done by now. eWay seems to be the only alternative to paypal in Australia.
The paypal standard gateway is not really user friendly as it makes a client join paypal first despite what the screen says (e.g. pay by credit card) .
All my clients are businesses and I don't think they would appreciate all the hoops that we are putting them through just to do business with us.
I prefer the eway option as I already have an account with them linked to my merchant account so i don't want to change everything just for the plugin.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Tyler Postle

Hey Patrick,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question :slight_smile:

PayPal Standard Gateway doesn't support just credcard payments for re-occuring subscriptions last i checked; however, I believe you can upgrade the standard gateway to allow for this. PayPal seems to change around their plans from time to time so you may need to double check this but I know users have done this in the past.

Unfortunately, we don't have eway support at this time, but we do have a major release coming up for Membership that will include some new gateways so I will move this over to the feature requests so it's taken into account by the devs :slight_smile:

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions on this.

Another option, if you wanted this immediately, is to hire someone through our Jobs board to custom code this for you.

Look forward to your reply.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.