is there any action hook to help me sms appointments

hi Dear
is there any Action Hook for me : i want to send sms to user after submitting appointment and after canceling theme by admin . i have sms plugin ready .

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello @itstarir,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I think you should be able to hook to Appointments+ for sending SMS notifications with something like this:

add_action('app_new_appointment','your_callback');

and

add_action('wp_ajax_cancel_app','your_callback');

Could you give it a try and let me know how it worked for you?

Best regards,
    Adam

• itstarir
    • New Recruit

Hi Dear Thanks a lot.
    I used the app_new_appointment hook and found the decleration of the action hook with variables .
    but i have some problem with wp_ajax_cancel_app . where this hook will declear in the plugin and which variables will pass to call back ?

thanks again

• itstarir
    • New Recruit

Hi Dear Thanks a lot.
    I used the app_new_appointment hook and found the decleration of the action hook with variables .
    but i have some problem with wp_ajax_cancel_app . where this hook will declear in the plugin and which variables will pass to call back ?

thanks again

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey itstarir!

I'm glad you were able to make use of "app_new_appointment" hook. As for appointment cancellation, I checked the code again, the hook itself is in "appointments.php" main file. I tried to hook to it but apparently I wasn't able to succeed as well.

That said, I just asked the plugin developer for an advice here and hopefully he'll be able to lend us a hand. Please keep an eye on this thread for further information and I'll update you as soon as I get my response.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.