Is there any demerit for using my App info for my all subsites?

Hey!
I hope you having a good day!

Today, I have a question.

App info is basically written in English, so many of my customers are difficult to setup this.
So, I will activate these by my personal account App info, but I don't know about the system very well.
So, I want to ask you if there is any demerit to use my personal info in terms of Facebook, Twitter, Google +?

KIng Regards
KAZUKI

• Rupok

Hi KAZUKI

Hope you had a wonderful day.

If I understood you correctly, you are trying to use *your* Secret and Public keys for your customers' site because it will be tough for them to follow the instructions written in English, right?
    Well, there is no direct demerit, but I won't suggest you to do this. Because these keys are very important. Suppose one of your customers is expert in programming. Now he can create a malicious Facebook Application using your Secret and Public keys which may harm lots of other people. In that case, all responsibilities will come to you because whoever built that app, the keys belongs to your profile. So it's very risky.

Personally, I'll suggest you to re-write the instructions in your own language for your customers. In that case, they will be able to create their own keys and you won't be liable for anything happening on their site. Here is a stackoverflow comment that describes it more specifically: http://stackoverflow.com/a/6894194

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.