Is there any misconfiguration in WHMCS provisioning plugin or worpdress?

Dear Madam / Sir,

could you help in relation with "WHMCS Multisite Provisioning plugin".
I installed this plugin (in wordpress and WHMCS website too).

When I listed the orders in WHMCS and click on that and under the "product service" tab I would like to click on create button or change password I got error message.:
"Module Command Error
Invalid data or no response: The receiving plugin may not be activated at: http://shopmost.hu"

I see the new user in wordpress and the new site (subdomain) as well.
But when I delete the order or the user in WHMCS the there is nothing happen in Wordpress. there is still the user and the sub-site too.

In this case I think is not working the "auto terminate" function in WHMCS even I would like to use it.

I got error message (WHMCS / Utilities / Log / Module Log) when the multisite would created by WHMCS.
WHMCS Multisite Provisioning plugin debug function enabled

I enabled the access to my site throght WPMUDEV Dashboard.

You can see here the module log from WHMCS:

MODULE:
whmcs_multisite server
wpmu_whmcs_server_version

ACTION:
createaccount

REQUEST:

can not copy here...

RESPONSE
can not copy here

MODULE:
whmcs_multisite server
wpmu_whmcs_server_version

ACTION:
changepassword

REQUEST:

... can not copy here

RESPONSE:

... can not copy here

• Michael Bissett

Hey @kojak, hope you're doing well today!

Given the situation here, I think it'd be best if we were to have a deeper look at this right away, could you please send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include WHMCS admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form (linked to below), please select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch!

Kind Regards,
    Michael