Is there any option for the individual service provider to view and manage(add, edit, delete ) their

Is there any option for the individual service provider to view and manage(add, edit, delete ) their respective appointments and concerned payments from the wp-admin section

• PC

Hello there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Unfortunately not out of the box. Its not possible without allowing your service proviers the right to modify the appointments via the backend.

A+ has got a Admin permissions addon, which you can activate and define the access of a particular role on your site to be able to access the A+ backend or not. According to your choice you can allow that access but the if you assign access to one service provider, that would be able to see others appointments as well.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1BcivFAIdvk-1xYU5nBHcwrbTY-WgWy is a series which would help you understand the plugin better.

If you use Google Calendar integration then the service providers availability can directly be managed by their Google Calendar availability. i.e. the only slots they are free on the calendar would be synced to the plugins' calendar for that service provider.

The plugin also supports a shortcode [app_my_appointments] which you can use with the below attribute to allow them to cancel their appointments from the frontend

provider_id
    Enter the user ID of the provider whose list will be displayed. If ommitted, current service provider will be displayed. Default: "0" (current service provider)
    Example: [app_my_appointments ... provider_id="12"]

allow_cancel
    Enter 1 if you want to allow cancellation of appointments by the client using this table. "Allow client cancel own appointments" setting must also be set as Yes. Default: "0" (Cancellation is not allowed).
    Example: [app_my_appointments ... allow_cancel="1"]

So if you use it like

[app_my_appointments allow_cancel="1"] it would show the current logged in providers appointments which they can cancel via the frontend.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.