Is there any real documentation for integrating Appointments+ and Marketpress?

Hi,

What I need is really simple and I thought Appointments + would work normally with Marketpress. Where is the documentation regarding integrating the two? Shortcode I have added to a test product just breaks the product.

All I want is for all the product details etc to be managed/paid etc through marketpress, but for the customer to make an appointment for certain products. If there is any documentation that would be great. Or even better, just the set of shortcodes I need to have that booking function added as they order.

• Rupok

Hi Kevin,

Shortcode I have added to a test product just breaks the product

Did you put Appointments shortcodes inside a MarketPress product? I don't think you will need shortcodes to integrate MarketPress with Appointments+. Please go to "Dashboard > Appointments > Settings > General [Tab] > Payments [Sub Nav]" section, set "Payment required" option to "Yes" and then scroll down to the "MarketPress Integration" section. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

From the "MarketPress Integration" section, you can enable the integration. After saving those two options, it will show you the Appointments Product page link from where your users can select a service, a provider and a date to purchase an appointment. Also, a product called "Appointments" will be added in your Store Products page. When users click on that product, they will be taken to that same page from where they can make an appointment and add to cart. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

I believe this will help. Please let us know if you have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kevin

Hi, thanks for the help.

What I was hoping for was just to have services to be added to cart, and for some, an appointment to be made also. I don't want them selecting a service, I just want a single service on a single product page. Product description still there, plus either a calendar once they add to cart, or on the ordering page.

I will have a play around with it.

So no manual for the plugin?

• Ash

Hello Kevin

The appointment documentation is here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/appointments-plus/#product-usage

But there is not specific documentation for marketpress integration I am afraid. You can follow the suggestion that Rupok suggested above.

If you go to Dashboard > Appointments > ShortCodes > You will get all shortcodes with documentation.

I don't want them selecting a service, I just want a single service on a single product page.

You can use this shortcode:

[app_monthly_schedule service="xx"]

Where xx should be the service ID.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.