Is there any way of targeting the top level wikis and sub

Is there any way of targeting the top level wikis and sub wikis separately?. Basically I am trying to find a way of
1) styling top level wikis differently (i guess if its possible this could be done with css) and

2)Adding widgets to display only in top level wiki sidebars or only sublevel wiki sidebars. I know i can use wiki

• Tarn

Hi thanks for getting back to me- I've set up a test on this page. http://a-test-site.com/wiki/technologies/ If you look I've got a wiki called technologies which is the top level wiki. This also has 2 sub wikis called Gamma and Ebeam. I would like to be able to style them differently so for example say I wanted to make the top level (technologies title) red and the sub level (gamma and ebeam) title green is there a separate class or id that targets each?

Again with the plugin suggested (i'll have a proper look now) but it looks like you can specify by ALL custom post types, i.e all wikis, but I am looking to see if there is any way that the top and sub level wikis are differentiated so I want to show widget A in all top level wikis (but not sublevel wikis) and widget B in all sublevel wikis (but not top level wikis) - is there any way to do this? - any help would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Tarn,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

On the styling, was that just the links to the sub levels you wanted a different color?

If so, the parent wiki title is a h1, then the other links to the sub wikis the color can be changed using the following css.

a, #isotope-options li a:hover, #isotope-options li a.selected {
        color: #428ACA;
    }

Again with the plugin suggested (i'll have a proper look now) but it looks like you can specify by ALL custom post types, i.e all wikis, but I am looking to see if there is any way that the top and sub level wikis are differentiated so I want to show widget A in all top level wikis (but not sublevel wikis) and widget B in all sublevel wikis (but not top level wikis) - is there any way to do this? - any help would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

I can add this as a feature request, but currently there wouldn't be a way to do that, as the sub wikis, require the parent wiki, as it's parent > child.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.