The site I am creating is for a spa, they happen to have close to a hundred services that they need to be available to their clients.
Each service is a different price/duration, all have different names and some require a special service provider to have them booked...
So one of the problems I have started to realize is that I have a HUGE list of services without a really good way to organize them. :disappointed:
Here is a list of all the Massages:
* Refresh Massage 25 min $75
* Customized European Massage 50 min $125, 80 min $175
* Aroma de la Tierra 25 min $75
* Aroma Touch 50 min $135
* Signature Marbella Stone Massage 50 min $165, 80 min $215
* Signature Marbella Bamboo Fussion 50 min $165, 80 min $215
* Pre-Natal Massage 50 min $125, 80 min $172
* Thai Treatments
* Stretching Movements 50 min $150
* Thai Combination 80 min $200
* Traditional Thai 100 min $240
* Tejido Massage 50 min $150
* Deep Tissue 80 min $200
* Sports Wellness Massage 50 min $135
* Couples Massage
* Side-by-Side Body Treatments in our Costa Verde y Jardin Couple’s Suite.
As you can see that is a long list of services. And thats only for ONE type of service. We also have facials, nails, body treatments, etc...
So would there be any way to add nested services or a service groups for large number of services?
This would help our site a ton!