Is there any way to post a 24 hour calendar in Appointments +?

I am developing a site for a medical staffing company that exclusively handles continuous care, which is care that must be given for 24 hours a day during the prescribed time frame. The company handles 2 12-hour shifts per day, 8 AM to 8 PM, and 8 PM to 8 AM.

I have set up service providers for each shift, but only the 8AM to 8PM providers have available time slots showing since the plugin is only showing the 12 hours between 8 AM and 8 PM. I have included a screenshot for a service provider that works 8 PM to 8 AM showing that it is impossible to select any of their time slots to make an appointment.

Is the plugin limited to daylight hours or is there something that I am missing? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Greg Rice

• aristath

Hello there @Greg Rice, I hope you're well today!

Is the plugin limited to daylight hours or is there something that I am missing?

If you visit your dashboard and go to Appointments => Settings => Working Hours you'll be able to tweak the start & end times of each day, as well as breaks etc (see attached screenshot).

I hope that helps!
    I am marking this issue as resolved.
    If however the above solution doesn't work for you or you need any further instructions and clarifications, don't hesitate to reopen this issue and post an update on your current status. :slight_smile:

Cheers!
    Ari.

• Hakan

Hi Greg,

This setting which exceeds the other day may be a little tricky but that is possible.

Quoting from FAQ and as Ari showed in his screenshot:

My working hours cover the midnight and exceeds to the other day. For example from 8pm Monday to 2am Tuesday. Is it possible to set this?
    Yes. Set your working hours as 24am to 24am (00:00 to 00:00) and your break hours as 2am to 8pm (02:00 to 20:00).

For your case:

- Set working hours for No specific provider as 12am-12am work, no break
    - Set working hours for your 1st shift as 8am-8pm work, no break
    - Set working hours for your 2nd shift as 12am-12am work, 8am-8pm break

Please see the result in the attached screenshots.

Please also check that you are looking at the correct week (Most of the days for 10-16th of March have passed). Using 2 weeks schedules on the same page may be a good idea.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.