Is there any way to share revenue of all ads ( adsense, mgid etc) on any post with authors

Though I selected Ad sharing as a plugin for this question, but this plugin only shares the ad revenue which is posted within the content not all the whole articles.
I am looking for a solution by which I can share Adsense revenue generated by any posts of an author. As you know, I can only use three ads of AdSense on any page. I have used one ad on header, one in sidebar and one after the first paragraph of the content.
By using ad sharing plugin, I will be able to share only one ad ( the one after the first paragraph of the content. ), but I want to share the overall AdSense revenue generated by AdSense on the whole posts including header and sidebar.

Is there any similar method we have to do so?

Thank you.

• Rupok

Hi themophiles, hope you had a wonderful day.

It seems like currently you can position sharing ads on only 4 places:

Before Post Content
    After Post Content
    Before Page Content
    After Page Content

But header, footer, sidebar etc. ads are beyond coverage of this plugin. Thanks for suggesting such a nice feature. We didn't get many requests for this specific feature yet, so I can't make sure when or if this feature will be implemented.

However, I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.