Is there now or will there be soon a way to: 1. Include

Hi guys:

Is there now or will there be soon a way to:

1. Include captcha?
2. A way to include a short message to them about signing up?
3. Ability to add shortcode in the message box that could be tied to any plugin we have?
4. A way to include a spoiler to show other multiple groups upon signup without having to show a long list of groups upfront. Something like. They could click the spoiler to reveal all the sub-groups they could join to get more specified/custom info on each topic vs just the standard general newsletter?
5. Do you feel this replaces mailchimp and others? I hope so, because maintaining both seem confusing and a nightmare...hehehe. If not, how do you think they should work together?
6. Could you please allow for drag and drop reordering of the groups and other areas of the plugin too?

Thanks guys...

:slight_smile:

Greg

• Greg

Oh...also...

7. When they join I get the wrong time. How can I fix?
    8. Would it be possible to to allow for creating different newsletter projects? For example, one could select a different default group lists upon sign up, select different group lists to be available, different layouts as far as requiring name or not and any other settings that could be variabled for each newsletter "project"...this, I think, would be SWEET!
    9. Having the groups ordered by various ways would be nice to as a option (i.e. alphabetical, manual (drag and drop), popular (those groups that get the most sign ups) etc etc.?

:slight_smile:

Greg

• Greg

...I have one one thing for now...that will make it 10 items...(surely some ideas and good will come of it...smile)...

see the last 2 posts and...

10. Is there a way to be able to present a sign up for one individual newsletter (of the group) only in both Wordpress and on other independent sites (like a embed or something) but just being able to do it in WP would be ok for now? Also, is the a way to send invitation email to sign up for one individual group as well?

Ok...that is trully it for now...lol

Greg

• PC

1. Include captcha?

It would be nice to have it as an option while allowing people to signup for the newsletter. But I think we should use a simple number captcha. +1

2. A way to include a short message to them about signing up?

There is but not using shortcodes. You can create a page with the description on why to subscribe and then using conditional widget logic, you can show up the enewsletter signup widget.

3. Ability to add shortcode in the message box that could be tied to any plugin we have?

Not sure on how that would be useful. Can you please elaborate a bit ?

4. A way to include a spoiler to show other multiple groups upon signup without having to show a long list of groups upfront. Something like. They could click the spoiler to reveal all the sub-groups they could join to get more specified/custom info on each topic vs just the standard general newsletter?

So you mean to say that we create different subgroups of groups and they can be viewed by clicking on "see all"

Looks good +1

5. Do you feel this replaces mailchimp and others? I hope so, because maintaining both seem confusing and a nightmare...hehehe. If not, how do you think they should work together?

Well, its same as Mailchimp. Just that it runs through your server and Mailchimp runs through its own server.

6. Could you please allow for drag and drop reordering of the groups and other areas of the plugin too?

Ajax is cool +1

7. When they join I get the wrong time. How can I fix?

Wrong time as in ? Can you kindly give me a screenshot or steps to recreate it ?

8. Would it be possible to to allow for creating different newsletter projects? For example, one could select a different default group lists upon sign up, select different group lists to be available, different layouts as far as requiring name or not and any other settings that could be variabled for each newsletter "project"...this, I think, would be SWEET!

So you mean that every newsletter would have separate settings ? I am not sure how that could be beneficial. Let me take the developers view on it.

9. Having the groups ordered by various ways would be nice to as a option (i.e. alphabetical, manual (drag and drop), popular (those groups that get the most sign ups) etc etc.?

+1

10. Is there a way to be able to present a sign up for one individual newsletter (of the group) only in both Wordpress and on other independent sites (like a embed or something) but just being able to do it in WP would be ok for now? Also, is the a way to send invitation email to sign up for one individual group as well?

Something like allowing group members to invite others would be nice to have. +1

So, the ideas are great. Let me seek developers thoughts on this and also move this to the right category so that others can vote on the features as well :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.