is there short codes I can use to create a custom sign up

Hello is there short codes I can use to create a custom sign up page? I have 7 levels and the tables are not working out just right for me, or do you have alternative suggestion?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Neil,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

There's no shortcodes that would help you with this but it's always possible to use custom CSS styling to tweak Pro Sites pricing tables' look and adjust it to your needs. I'll gladly assist you with this.

That said, could you please point me to a page in question and also provide me with as much detailed description on what would you like to change (and what way) as possible?

Let me know please!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Neil,

Can you try adding this CSS code and see if you like how it looks or if you want some different tweaks:

ul.pricing-column {
        width: 26%!important;
    }

ul.pricing-column.psts-level-0 {
        height: 874px;
        width: 22%!important;
        background-color: #EEEE22;
    }

#page ul.pricing-column .feature-section-wrapper ul {
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }

.pricing-column .feature-section,
    .pricing-column .sub-title,
    .pricing-column .title {
    	border: none;
    }

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Neil!

I think you should be able to break the table into "rows". Here's an example:

- I'm offering 3 levels so there's are actually 4 "table cells": 1 for "payment period" and 3 for prices
    - here's a code:

media screen and (max-width:700px) {
    	.psts-level-0 {width:50%;}
    	.psts-level-1 {width:50%;}
    	.psts-level-2 {width:50%;}
    	.psts-level-3 {width:50%;}
    }

The "media" rule sets enclosed rules to be executed only if the screen resolution is lower or equal to 700px. The "inside rules" are setting with of every "cell" to 50% because I've decided that in case of this resolution I wan't to see two "cells" in a row. I hope this is understandable :slight_smile:

You can modify this to show for example 3 "cells" in a row by setting width to 33% and adding some small margins to spread them evenly across page width.

I'm sorry I gave you an example only but the URL from your last post seems to be no longer online so I couldn't visit it to check it and give you a ready to use code.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.