Is there someone I can call to ask questions?

I've been posting several questions over the last few days, and I appreciate everyone's help and their patience with me. At this point I have so many questions and I feel as though I'm trying to plug up a dam. As I read the response, I will get stuck on a step and have to wait a day or two for another response to my small questions. In the meantime I will fiddle around and find another question.

I'm now getting my wires crossed and can't remember what goes where and where I have to click to make the changes I want. I've downloaded so many plugins I'm not sure which one is doing what to my site. I think this whole thing can be solved with a short phone call to help me work out the kinks I've developed.

I believe in the Wordpress platform and the WPMU plugins, I think I just need a little real-time assistance to plug the holes in my website.

Thank you,
Tony

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Tony, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

While I understand where being able to talk to someone on the phone would be very nice (being someone that really appreciates verbal communication), we don't presently offer that here.

Aside from suggesting that you write notes on the changes you're making (notes have really helped this guy in the past), I'd also advise against doing too much too soon. The more things going on at once (particularly complex things), the messier it can be sometimes.

Step back, take a deep breath, and don't think you have to do so much at once, even though it can be really tempting to play with a lot at once. I should know. :wink:

Write down your questions, so you don't forget them, and bring them up when you can. We'll be here to help you out where we can. :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.