Is there way to remove the confirmation box when paying through pay pal

I would like the confirmation box to go away after booking an appointment when allowing people an option to pay through pay pal. Also, can you show me how to increase the text box and text size and color for the paypal botton.

thanks
matt

• Patrick

Hi there @Mattbkelly

I hope you're well today!

Removing the confirmation box is not a good idea as users must enter required information there. Is there any particular reason you want that gone?

As for the PayPal button, I presume you mean the one that appears below the confirmation box. If so, you can change the text color & size with a bit of custom CSS, like so:
    .appointments-paypal input[type="submit"] {color:#000; font-size:20px;}

You can paste that right into the custom CSS area in the Display Settings section of the plugin options.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Sajid

Hi @Mattbkelly

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I just tested it out on my sandbox site and the PayPal is working just fine to me. Its closing all popups after successful transactions and creating an appointment with paid status.

What payment method you are using ? Can you please provide a screenshot of a popup that is not closing after payment. Also if its possible, can you please set a sandbox environment where we can test this out ourself and see what popup exactly appears after payment ?

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi @Mattbkelly

I can see what issue is. First of all you must have [app_paypal] shortcode if there is a paid appointment.

If the appointment is free then it will automatically refresh the page and hide the box, but for paid appointments visitor must complete the checkout process to book an appointment.

Right now appointments+ only support PayPal as payment method for paid appointments. If you want to use different payment gateway then it can easily be integrated with our MarketPress e-commerce where you can use manual payment gateway as well.

Let me know if you need further support :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Mattbkelly

So I set up a sandbox site. I added marketpress but still don't know how to get ride of the confirmation box. Plus for some reason all of the sudden after clicking on confirm appointment the appointment goes in to pending even thought I have the setting checkbox checked to go straight to confirmed.

What Do I need to do in marketpress to have the confirmation box disapear?

I am working from this product page:
    http://www.massagetx.com/dem/store/products/appointment-2/

I have granted access
    thank you,
    matt

• Sajid

Hi @matt

I have enabled the integration with MarketPress, from Appointments > Settings > Payment Settings > Integrate with MarketPress.

Now here is the flow to checkout with MarkePress.

1. From Appointments Product page book an appointment by clicking on Please click here to confirm this appointment
    2. On confirm an Add To Cart » button will appear after the table (see screenshot).
    3. Now click on add to cart.
    4. Go to checkout page from store/shopping-cart.
    5. Complete the checkout steps to book this event by selecting manual gateway (you can remove PayPal).

The above is for manual payment gateway. You can still use default PauPal gateway for appointments without adding the appointments shortcode in MarketPress products. I created this page for you too to use A+ default PayPal gateway here.
    http://www.massagetx.com/dem/test/

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Mattbkelly

Thank you for walking me through that. However the confirmation box still remains after clicking on confirm appointment. Is there a way for it to be replaced by the Add to Cart button?

Also After clicking on both pages of your test page using through Appointments and the product cart, the appointment only went to pending. I thought that it was soppose to be sent to confirmed status?
    thanks,
    matt

• Sajid

Hi @Mattbkelly

Thank you for walking me through that. However the confirmation box still remains after clicking on confirm appointment. Is there a way for it to be replaced by the Add to Cart button?

Add to cart button will only appear after confirmation of appointment. There are two separate actions are being triggered in two different plugins.

I am going to flag SLS (Second Level Support) for their invaluable feedback on this matter, to find a workaround to bind both actions with one button.

Also After clicking on both pages of your test page using through Appointments and the product cart, the appointment only went to pending. I thought that it was soppose to be sent to confirmed status?

You can set Auto Confirm to "Yes" for non paid/free services. But for paid services, payment is required to confirm an appointment.

If you use PayPal then it can be confirmed automatically after completing the checkout process via Instant Payment Notifications (IPN) automatically (still can take few minutes some times).

For manual payments you must confirm it your self after collecting the payment through your source.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi @Mattbkelly

I came up with a suggestion here. Now you can add appointment into cart by clicking only confirmation button.

Please add this code in footer.php file of your theme or child theme (recommended). Feel free to edit the message in alert function.

<script type="text/javascript">
    jQuery(document).ready(function($){
    	$( ".appointments-confirmation-button" ).on( "click", function() {
      		$( ".mp_button_addcart" ).trigger( "click" );
    		$( ".mp_product_meta" ).css('display', 'none');
    		alert('Your order recived please head over to checkout page to complete the order!');
    		$( ".appointments-confirmation-wrapper" ).fadeOut( 'slow' );

});

});
    </script>

Let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi @Mattbkelly

Yes its for the service with zero priced, free. Then it will go to confirmed appointments instead of paid one.

Just to make sure, I can see you have set 15USD price to the appointment on the above given URL (see screenshot).

In this case member must complete the checkout process on PayPal. After making payment the appointments status will be changed from pending to confirmed.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Mattbkelly

How can I use the footer script as a MU plugin. I tried my something is no right. thanks:

alert('Your order recived please head over to checkout page to complete the order!');

});

});
    </script>
  • Sajid

Hi @Mattbkelly,

Yes, that code were meant to be used within the footer template itself. To use it as a mu-plugin try below code.

<?php
    add_action('wp_footer', 'wpmudev_print_footer_style', 100);
    function wpmudev_print_footer_style(){?>

});

});
    	</script>
    <?php }

Add this code in an empty file, save it with the name of your choice and upload to wp-content/mu-plugins folder.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.