Is this membership for me?

I own a WordPress design agency in the US. We normally have to outsource advanced issues for customer support or development to another agency. I just signed up for the 14-day trial and I want to know:

1. Do you have phone support or live chat 24/7 even if it's for a higher cost?
2. Is this membership something I can use to get customer help for any WordPress site we design/develop so it looks like we have in-house support team for customers?

Hope my questions are clear. I need a reply rather quickly so I can decide if I should cancel.

• Alex Stine

Hello Mia
    Hope you are having an awesome day and welcome to WPMU DEV!

Let's get your questions answered. :slight_smile:

1. Do you have phone support or live chat 24/7 even if it's for a higher cost?

We do not have phone support at this time. Sometimes we do offer live chat, if it is available, you will see a chat widget on the bottom right side of the site. We also have our group chats that we do by schedule, you can have a look at the schedule below.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/

There are also staff monitoring tickets 24/7, so you should never wait to long for another response.

2. Is this membership something I can use to get customer help for any WordPress site we design/develop so it looks like we have in-house support team for customers?

You can use our products on as many sites as you would like. We will also help in fixing WordPress problems. I recommend having a read through this so you can get a good understanding of the scope of support offered. :slight_smile:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

I really hope I was able to answer all your questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Have a great day! Cheers,
    Alex :smiley:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.