Is this website setup possible?

Hello Dear Upfront/Wordpress reps;

We are currently looking into the option of taking use of your paid services as an ecommerce website builder, because we believe you offer very affordable rates and some remarkable features that are highly sought after by us, but we have a few questions and we would appreciate it deeply, if you could shed some light on them.

Firstly, we would very much like to enquire if the following website setup would be accomplishable using your builder and services.

A - Landing page, which serves as a basic homepage with slideshows, images etc (this part, obviously we know you can swing, with no problems) - and button(s) leading to page "B":
B - This page would be a simple survey/questionnaire of our own design. However, we would like it to:
-Firstly, be capable of summing the whole score of questionnaire, while still allowing us to specify rules as to the approriate weight and value of each question item and its subsequent score. So for example if we add a question that has inverted scores we would like for the questionnaire to be able to know to reverse the scores on that item. ("I dislike ice-cream. Disagree 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Agree) [7 would be equal to 1 here on a "LIking Ice-Cream" scale and vice versa]. So we would like to be able to set any rules we like about how the items are scored and calculated.

-Secondly, depending on the score and predefined rules we have set, after the survey the website should redirect users to pages X,Y,Z,N.... accordingly, which we have setup beforehand.

C - The pages X,Y.Z.N.... that users are redirected to, depending on the the received score ,we would like to be designed in the following way:
- We would like for them to have a bunch of scrollable text and images, around 2500-3000 words.
- However, after the user has scrolled around a third of the way down ( at about the 600-800 word) we would like for rest of the text to become no longer be visible, or at the very least no longer be legible, with a Buy now/Subscribe button in a lightbox (or something) to be covering the rest, with only certain, chosen by us, areas to be slighly legible (i.e. certain headings or sentences)

- Should the user click on the Buy/Purchase button, we would like for a, and this is hugely important, separate, and small, window to pop-up prompting for his payment information. (similar to the one you guys have)
- Upon successful payment we would like for the window to immediately disappear and the rest of the page to become legible, and here speed of delivery would be our greatest concern and where we hope your services would really shine through. We would very much like for it to not have to refresh/reload/redirect or anything, we just want it to instantly become legible upon succesful payment.
- Lastly we would like to add a rating scale at the end of the paid text, which we believe would be relatively simple compared to the previous requestions.

Essentially, this is it. We have our products nearly finalized, and we have a ready design in mind, all we need is the assurance that the needs that we have can be met within your website builder. Especially considering our coding knowledge extends to basically the first season of Mr.Robot and whatever we can scrape off Google in about half-a-frustrated-hour.

Soo can the Upfront builder design the described website? We don't need it to be excessively easy to accomplish (though that would be a major plus) what we mostly need is that the questionnaire part is VASTLY customizable, can sum scores in ways we define and can redirect people to the appropriate pages. And, naturally, we would like the additional filler pages to have that awesomely customizable pizzazz that you guys seem to be very talented at.

Lastly, as we are a Bulgarian company and if our needs seem accomplishable, we wanted to enquire which of our payment gatewaus do you reckon would be able to handle such transactions. We currently have Payoneer, Braintree and Paypal as possible gateways, would they be acceptable for our needs, and if not, could you reccomend a payment gateway that would be?

Those are pretty much our questions, please forgive us, if they have already been answered. We really hope we can make it work with you Upfront guys as your website builder seems simply awesome, and so long as the websites dont turn out as dirt-slow as Wix'es,and if our needs are accomplishable we would very much like to leave Wix for good and join you guys.

Soo goodbye for now and we really hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
George

Rupok

Hi George,

Thanks for asking. Let me describe one by one.

A - Landing page, which serves as a basic homepage with slideshows, images etc (this part, obviously we know you can swing, with no problems) - and button(s) leading to page "B":

This is easily possible with our Upfront themes.

be capable of summing the whole score of questionnaire, while still allowing us to specify rules as to the appropriate weight and value of each question item and its subsequent score

For having this feature, I think you can use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-simple-survey/

The plugin description page says "You can select how each question is weighted to determine the user's final score".

depending on the score and predefined rules we have set, after the survey the website should redirect users to pages X,Y,Z,N

The plugin I just mentioned above, also has this in the plugin description page "You can track the results and guide users to different locations based on their scores".

we would like for rest of the text to become no longer be visible, or at the very least no longer be legible, with a Buy now/Subscribe button in a lightbox (or something) to be covering the rest, with only certain, chosen by us, areas to be slightly legible

I think this is possible with our Pay Per View plugin. But I'm afraid, Pay Per View doesn't open a popup for payment, rather it reloads the same page with payment options.

We would very much like for it to not have to refresh/reload/redirect or anything, we just want it to instantly become legible upon successful payment

I'm afraid, your user will be taken to PayPal site for the payment and when he is done with payment, he will be redirected to the previous page, but this time with full content.

we would like to add a rating scale at the end of the paid text

For providing rating feature, you can try this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-rating/

Soo can the Upfront builder design the described website?

If I haven't missed anything, you will need to design the homepage and some other pages where your users will be redirected after their quiz, right? If yes, then surely you can create your desired pages with Upfront Editor. Upfront Builder is for creating layouts for a theme. If you want to design your site with Upfront, then Upfront Editor is what you should use IMO.

We currently have Payoneer, Braintree and Paypal as possible gateways

Pay Per View plugin supports PayPal payment gateway. So I think, you won't need to use any other payment gateways.

I hope these will help. Please let us know if I missed any point or if you have any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok