Is this what I need to do? I have a website set up

Is this what I need to do?
I have a website set up on Customizer. Menu button Merchants, I need a "sign up Acct." form with choices of a few templates they want to choose from.
I'm trying to make three themes into templates. Can I make my themes from Artisteer? Then I would make three new sites. take those url's and put them in "new blog template" blog path?

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi Linda! Happy Tuesday!

Would you mind sharing just a few more details about what you're creating?

It sounds like you're creating a multisite network, and you want to offer the users who have sites on your network three themes to choose from, correct?

I think you may be looking for ProSites, which will let you sell different site packages, or am I misunderstanding?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/

As for Artisteer, I just took a look at the site. I've never used one of their themes, but I'm a bit skeptical about their one theme, several platforms model. I'm not sure how well that can work.

I'm a bit unclear on how you intend to use New Blog Templates, and I'm not sure if Customizer is your host, or the theme you're currently using. If you can get me up to speed on those issues, I'll be happy to help you sort them out!

Thanks, Linda!

• Linda
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for trying to help!

Your write, "It sounds like you're creating a multisite network, and you want to offer the users who have sites on your network three themes to choose from, correct?"

Yes, I have created a multisite network, I have two different groups. Group (a) sign up for an account and would get to choose from free websites. Group (b) signs up for an account and they get to choose from 3 (templates) from three price tiers.

You write, "I think you may be looking for ProSites, which will let you sell different site packages, or am I misunderstanding?"

Doesn't Pro sites need to have template to pick from? I thought I needed (pro sites) (new blog template) and (Marketpress).
    My main site has 5 tabs on it. One tab I want to link to a Marketpress site, tab 2 (free website template) tab 3 (paid website templates)

You write, "I'm a bit unclear on how you intend to use New Blog Templates, and I'm not sure if Customizer is your host, or the theme you're currently using. If you can get me up to speed on those issues, I'll be happy to help you sort them out!"

Sorry, Customizer is my main theme, I'm currently using.
    I really appreciate your help, I'm not sure where to start.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

@Linda

Oops, just saw your post as I was posting above:

First can I get support without having my issue on a public forum?

All our support features are publicly accessible and indexed by search engines, including the forums here and our live support chat sessions (which, by the way, are now working again... I apologize for the kafuffle earlier today; server hiccups at play).

We cannot offer private, individual support to our members. That would cost-prohibitive.

However, we can, do, and will do our darndest to help walk you through any issues you may be facing with any of our products, your WordPress install, and even 3rd-party products if we can.

But we do ask that each support ticket that is created be restricted to a single issue so it's easier for all concerned to keep track of what's going on, and what has been done.

Thanks so much for your understanding!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.