"is Visible" unchecked, but still appearing

I want to have a few private packages, that I don't advertise, but even though premium plugin has "is visible" unchecked it still appears.
http://loprabbitwp.net/websites/

What causes this and how can I fix it?

Also, on the same screen. "Pemium Feature Site" is running to the edge of frame. What and where do I need to update to give it padding from the edge?

• Rob

You've got access!

Note - I changed my theme, I'm going with this one, so now the display issue on a desktop site is now the checks and x's are left aligned instead of center aligned and I want to fix that.

Also, while your in there, can you take a look at my marketpress?
    When you add a product to the cart I want it automatically go to the shopping cart instead of you having to find the cart. Now for some reason they are not going into the shopping cart.

Thanks for your help!

• Rob

Ignore the marketpress question, I figured it out.

Please take a look at my Pro Sites issues:
    1) I want to have a few private packages, that I don't advertise, but even though premium plugin has "is visible" unchecked it still appears.
    2) I deleted a package and we still get some partial stuff showing up on the page
    3) I changed my theme since the original post, I'm going with this the current one, so now the display issue on a desktop site is now the checks and x's are left aligned instead of center aligned and I want to fix that. The mobile version still looks horrible.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Rob,

Hope you had a nice weekend :slight_smile:

1) I want to have a few private packages, that I don't advertise, but even though premium plugin has "is visible" unchecked it still appears.
    2) I deleted a package and we still get some partial stuff showing up on the page

This is actually something that is already reported to the developers and is going to be fixed in the next release of the plugin we are preparing, so keep an eye for update release :slight_smile:

3) I changed my theme since the original post, I'm going with this the current one, so now the display issue on a desktop site is now the checks and x's are left aligned instead of center aligned and I want to fix that. The mobile version still looks horrible.

Could you please try adding this CSS code to your site to see if that fixes the issue:

.feature-section .icon-tick, .feature-section .icon-cross {
      display: inline-block;
      width: 30px;
    }

@media screen and (max-width: 768px) {
    	#prosites-checkout-table .pricing-column {
    	  width: 100%!important;
    	  margin: 30px 0;
    	}
    }

If the theme is not one you made, then you may wish to use a child theme or a plugin like this one for this additional CSS. That way you're protected when you come to upgrade.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Rob

Thank You!
    That fixed my appearance issue with the checks and X's.
    I really need the other 2 columns to disappear soon, so hopefully you will get that update out soon!

Happy accident - this code not only fixed my checks and X's alignment, but it also fixed my mobile issue display issue!
    I wanted each option to be in a stack instead of a table for easier viewing and this did that!
    I'm going to have to make some changes to my feature table by moving what is on the left to being under the item, but otherwise it is almost exactly what I want!

While I'm asking about updates, how do I make your plugins and themes auto update? I logged in today and had to tell 5 of them to update.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Rob,

I hope you're well today!

It's great to hear that @Predrag Dubajic managed to help you resolve the issue!

As for the automatic updates. Please go to your dashboard's

WPMU DEV -> Manage page

and enable the "Background updates" option (see screenshot).

This should make all your WPMU DEV plugins upgrade silently in background, however please note that this feature is still experimental so you will see if it works for you once you enable it :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.