Issue 1 Even though I have the "Sender email address" set

<@adminstrong>Issue 1

Even though I have the "Sender email address" set in the configuration page to susie@drsusiewolbe.com , the newsletter is being sent from the C-panel default email account wolbe@drsusiewolbe.com . Here's the url of the default account... wolbe@p3plcpnl008.prod.phx3.secureserver.net:2096/cpsess3377568202/webmail/gl_paper_lantern/index.html?mailclient=horde.

Question 1... is the "Sender email address" in the config page only for what shows up visually in the "sent from" field of the email, or is that supposed to actually control which email account the newsletter is actually sent from?

Question 2... If it is supposed to control which email account the newsletter is actually sent from, then why is it not?

Issue 2

Not all of the recipients in the Subscriber List are being sent to. It's not that they are not all receiving the newsletters (as if they were blocked or something) ... It's that the plugin is simply not sending anything to some of the subscribers. I know this to be true because I have spent a long time on the phone with GoDaddy as they searched through the logs and they have ZERO activity for several of the subscribers. They informed me that if a newsletter was sent to these recipients, their logs would indicate that is was sent, and whether the email was received, or bounced back for some reason, but there is no indication of any such activity.

Question 1.... what settings in the setup can cause no newsletter to be sent to some of the subscribers, while the majority of subscribers do receive their newsletters as they should?

Question 2... is it possible that the problem I am having in Issue 1 somehow affecting the problem I am having in Issue 2?

Thanks for your help.

http://www.drsusiewolbe.com

• Tyler Postle

Hey Admin,

Hope you're doing well today!

The sender email address is just what will visually show in the "From" field. Where it's sent from depends on whether you're using SMTP or PHP method - as SMTP you setup the server you want it sent from and with PHP method it will just use your hosts default sending server.

I notice also that it looks like you're on quite an old version of the plugin. Could you update the latest one if you are? We're on 2.7.1.6. This will likely fix any issues you face :slight_smile:

If you do still need further assistance then just let us know.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.