issue

hi there,
i have an issue with the domain mapping plugin.
i'm using a buddypress and with administration mapping set to 'mapped domain', on network sites with custom domains i'm getting this message:

'BuddyPress was successfully activated! Please run the installation wizard.'

any ideas?
thanks,
Adam

• adam007

hi Patrick,
    thanks for your reply!
    i get this message when i have administration mapping set to either 'mapped domain' or 'domain entered by the user'. it's ok with 'original domain'.
    when i have it set to 'domain entered by the user' but i use customdomain.domain.com/wp-admin the message doesn't show up. when i use a custom domain customdomain.com/wp-admin then it does show up.

when i click on 'installation wizard' link, it says: "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page." it doesn't matter whether i'm logged in as a site admin or as a super admin, still the same message.
    weird.

buddypress is network activated, it's not per site. it used to be ok like that, i cannot remember what could have been change to cause this issue.
    i was trying to deactivate all the other plugins, but it didn't help.

however, what i've realised is that when i'm activating buddypress plugin (network-wide), it displays this message:
    'The plugin generated 2 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.'

thanks,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.