issue activating prosites plugin

Hi,
i have this message error when activating prosites:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/www/tn-mailer.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Module/Taxamo/lib/Taxamo/Swagger.php on line 185

Thanks

• abdo
    • New Recruit

Hi,
    I have deleted all plugins, upgraded the php version to the 5.4 and re-installed again the prosites, but Still having the same error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/www/tn-mailer.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Module/Taxamo/lib/Taxamo/Swagger.php on line 185

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi abdo,

I don't have any access to your site, so can you can follow this instructions to get the information about your server settings.

Create a phpinfo.php page
    To create a phpinfo file, open a plain text file, add the following lines, and save:
    Filename: phpinfo.php

` <?php

// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
    phpinfo();

?>`

Upload the file to the server - upload it where you have your WordPress installed. Use FTP to upload the file.
    Visit the page in your browser. If you uploaded it to your WordPress directory, you should now visit http://www.example.com/phpinfo.php, replacing example.com with your own domain name.
    Now you can view all of the information about PHP for your server.

This will show you the PHP version. If it still not the php 5.4 I really think you should reload your Apache or restart server.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.