Issue connecting website

Hi Guys,
We have purchased WPMUDEV and are very happy with it. It seemed the previous web dev company had purchased your product and connected the site to their dashboard. We have been successful in connecting all of our sites except for stayinnoosa.com.au. The site has 4 plugins that I cannot update because it is saying it is linked to another account holder. Please help. We would like to have all our sites under our plan and be able to update the plugins.
Thanks
Annette

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi Jill Jerrom,

Thank you for contacting WPMU DEV support. Hope you're doing well today.

I see you're on trial period with WPMU DEV. If the site in question previously connected with a pro account (not trial), then you can't connect it using a trial account credential. You must have to pass the trial period or have to skip the trial period.

Visit this link https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/how-free-trials-work/ to more about it. Thank you for your comprehension.

Feel free to reply here if you've any more questions or concerns. Have a great day ahead.

Regards,
    Ashik

• Jill Jerrom
    • New Recruit

Terrific. thanks for your prompt reply.

Can I please ask 1 one question. We have multiple websites all listing the same events. currently, we are manually loading each site which takes time. Does your Event Plugin allow us to enter in an event in 1 location and then push it out to all the websites? We also need a solution for our blogs, similar situation, currently manually entering them across multiple websites, if we can centrally manage this, that would be great.

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi Jill Jerrom,

Can you please open a new ticket on the new topic? As this is convenient for us to track your question and help. Also, for future reference for the other members as well. Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
    Ashik

• Jill Jerrom
    • New Recruit

Hi Guys,

Can you please help resolve this issue. I am trying to connect stayinnoosa.com.au to our dashboard now that we have a paid account, we are not in trail anymore, but it is still not allowing us to do so.

How can I link this website?

Thanks!

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi Jill Jerrom,

Thank you for replying back. Can you please clarify when you're trying to add your site to Hub, what's the exact problem you're facing? A screenshot could be a better explainer.

If your site already has the WPMU DEV plugin, please disable it and enable. Then try to login using your WPMU DEV credential.

If your site doesn't have the WPMU DEV plugin you can follow the instructions of this link https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/installing-the-wpmu-dev-dashboard-plugin/ to install the plugin and connect your site.

For further troubleshooting, I'll need your site admin login info as well as cPanel/FTP login info. Please, don't leave your login details on this ticket. Use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this below template.

Subject: "Attn: Ashikur Rahman"

Site login:
    WordPress site login URL -
    WordPress admin username -
    WordPress admin password -

- cPanel/FTP credentials (host/username/password)-
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you've selected "I have a different question" for your topic. So, it doesn't go back to the forum. The subject line ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you sent those credentials.

Feel free to reply here if you've any more questions or concerns. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Ashik

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.