Issue - do not display on pages but shows on WooCommerce products + Events Calender pages

Dear Support,

I am trialling your new Hustle plugin which I think works well and I have had a very good and seamless experience with it.

I have noted though that every product page for WooCommerce pages has the presence of the "After Content" opt-in even though the setting "Do not show for these pages" has been set to "All Pages". The same is true for pages showing events/summary of events with The Events Calendar Plugin.

Support access is granted in the background.

Kind regards,
Elliot

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Elliot,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The WooCommerce products are posts of custom type so technically they are not pages but posts, hence settings for "Pages" do not affect them.

The "Do not show for these posts" option however will not affect this as well as these are, as I mentioned, custom posts specific to WooCommerce.

The simplest solution here that would not affect any other settings of the site/plugin would be to hide the box with CSS using following rule:

.single-product .inc_opt_after_content_wrap {display:none;}

To use it on your site add it either to the "style.css" file of your child-theme (if you are using a child theme) or to the custom css box of theme options or via a Simple Custom CSS plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Best regards,
    Adam

Elliot Charles

Hi Adam,

One day when I grow I want to be just like you ...... right about everything that goes on in WordPress

Perfect solution, works just as you described.

Is there the opportunity to put a feature request forward? The addition of custom post types and the ability to define which ones the Hustle opt-in feature will present itself on.

Perhaps it's time to take your cape off and have a cup of tea and ginger biscuits like us mere mortals. Super hereos need down time as well.

Thanks an enjoy your day.
    Elliot

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Elliot!

Thanks for your kind words, I'm happy I helped.

As for feature request - I already moved this thread to our "Features & Feedback" forum so more members of our community will be able to vote for it (as you may already know new features are mostly added upon community requests).

I believe though that in this case it would be added even without such a request in future. The Hustle is a brand new plugin so there's plenty of room for improvements and I think the development roadmap for it (I don't have access to it but I believe it is that way) is quite "rich"

Have a great day!
    Adam